Matchmaking Event @ Move City Sport 2022
Matchmaking Event @ Move City Sport 2022 is organized by Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with EPSI, the European Platform for Sport Innovation, and AIS Associazione Impianti Sportivi, in the context of EPSI – AIS Innovation Conference (Sports Infrastructure by Europe tackling modern challenges. Management, Sustainability, Financing, Polyvalence) taking place during Move City Sport exhibition in Bergamo on 18 and 19th of October 2022.
MOVE CITY SPORT is the first exhibition and cultural event dedicated to sport for well-being, play and free time for all abilities. MOVE CITY SPORT calls together not only operators but also institutions, research bodies and the world of professions involved in the strategic development of the sector which reaffirms how much sport is a primary activity for the development of the individual of all age groups and abilities and a right whose protection is strategic for health and for generations to come.
Matchmaking Event @ Move City Sport 2022 will happen on October 19th from 14:30 to 18:30, (see the programme table for additional information) and will have the following objectives:
- Facilitate business agreements among companies operating in the sport sector;
- Favour technology transfer from R&D institutions and companies to find new solutions to improve sustainability of sport devices and facilities;
- Promote partnerships between players for joint research and project initiatives including participation in European R&D financed programmes.
Pavilion A, Bergamo Fair - Via Lunga, 24125 Bergamo BG, Italy
Sectors of focus?
- Construction and equipment for multi-functional sport facilities,
- Sustainable and smart sport venues,
- Urban design and urban furniture,
- Smart cities,
- Sport tourism,
- Sport for health,
- Healthy, active lifestyle
- Sport equipment,
- Trade and retail,
- Sports clothing,
- Sports service companies,
- Sports organizations and leagues.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers of sports equipment and solutions during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers and partners
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- Content Industry
- Tech industries
- Policy makers
- Accademia & Knowledge organisations
- Clubs, Leagues
- Consultancy / Marketing agencies
- Public Authorities
- Incubators, Accelerators
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends